Wednesday, June 28, 2006
6/28/2006 09:52:00 PMthis is why bible study should not be conducted online.
Person A: what does sin mean to you?
Person B: opposite over hypotenuse
OH AND PLEASE VOTE FOR CHOY SIEW WOON SMS 3 to 43657 by like tomorrow she's my cell mate and cherie's cell mate too! THAT MEANS CHERIE WILL BE JOINING MY CELL HAHAHAHAHA but I mean she should, she's part of carmen's extended family, in carmen's school and attends service with carmen. She'll become like carmen in no time! oh no cherie stop shrinking! hahahaha
Anyway I cannot believe meryl pulled out! and people in rj are so bad to her.
Spain is out, HAHAHA population of cute guys left in the world cup just dropped by half.
I WILL WAKE UP FOR JOSH'S WEDDING ALTHOUGH ARGENTINA IS PLAYING GERMANY AND UKRAINE IS PLAYING ITALY THE NIGHT BEFORE.
I will never never never never get married during the world cup. It'd be cool to get married in jerseys though. Like THINK ABOUT IT! And people attending will have to come in jerseys then they'd be split down the aisle like one side argentina and one side germany. OH MAN SO COOL.
good luck for math carmen huang. although I know she's going to ace it anyway. OH YAH AND THE FOOD TRAIL WAS A BLAST LA. yeah yeah yeah.
Person A: what does sin mean to you?
Person B: opposite over hypotenuse
OH AND PLEASE VOTE FOR CHOY SIEW WOON SMS 3 to 43657 by like tomorrow she's my cell mate and cherie's cell mate too! THAT MEANS CHERIE WILL BE JOINING MY CELL HAHAHAHAHA but I mean she should, she's part of carmen's extended family, in carmen's school and attends service with carmen. She'll become like carmen in no time! oh no cherie stop shrinking! hahahaha
Anyway I cannot believe meryl pulled out! and people in rj are so bad to her.
Spain is out, HAHAHA population of cute guys left in the world cup just dropped by half.
I WILL WAKE UP FOR JOSH'S WEDDING ALTHOUGH ARGENTINA IS PLAYING GERMANY AND UKRAINE IS PLAYING ITALY THE NIGHT BEFORE.
I will never never never never get married during the world cup. It'd be cool to get married in jerseys though. Like THINK ABOUT IT! And people attending will have to come in jerseys then they'd be split down the aisle like one side argentina and one side germany. OH MAN SO COOL.
good luck for math carmen huang. although I know she's going to ace it anyway. OH YAH AND THE FOOD TRAIL WAS A BLAST LA. yeah yeah yeah.
